The Last three weeks Tash bailed in to help me achieve our Timeline Goals. Alas, we won't make them even after her hard work.
She has spent three weeks, priming, filling, sanding and then repeating. And it never seems to come to an end. After every session you spot more faults and imperfections. In the mean time I was doing a number of left over jobs, which just went on and on as I tried to prepare the boat for spray painting.
Two days ago I decided enough was enough and we had to, for better or worse, begin spray painting. We were going round and round in circles always finding the next fault and filling, priming and sanding again. Unless we said it was over it appeared that it may carry on forever.
So yesterday we declared that priming is over and Tash began cleaning. This is truly a Hallelujah moment for us. It means we can put behind us nine months of working in dust! We are truly excited!
I've updated our Timeline below, but after all of the help from Tash, I still will unfortunately miss the painting target by, I think a week or so...
In the meantime Manten Marina has started on Deusa's exterior. There is a lot to fill including two windows, sanding down of the hull and the deck comings. They are progressing well, which moves somethings ahead of our plan.